February/March 2005: Comfort Zone ONLINE
(Feel free to * your favorites. I did.)
To all of us. We are all magnificent. Let our light shine in this dark world!
Thank you for being here. I now feel more connected.
Let fear be your guide--do your inner work before taking on a partner.
Look into Ayer Veda to find out your body type. This may help you understand your sensitivity and nervous system better.
* I always try to remember that everyone, HSP or not, is ultimately trying to connect.
Everyone is special in some way. Everyone has value. If someone can't accept all facets of you and is too critical--unless they're willing to negotiate--you need to move on.
Get clear, very clear on your boundaries, and learn to express them well.
We are snowflakes, each totally unique, each an essential piece of the beauty of the whole.
The mind can go in a thousand directions, but here on this path I walk in peace. With every step a gentle wind blows, with every step a flower blooms --Thich Nhat Hanh
Beware of attaching your self-acceptance and happiness to a specific person understanding who you are or what you meant. Seek and create environments that are effortlessly validating.
The most important thing I learned is that it is reassuring to know there are other people who think and feel internally the same way I do--sensitively.
Take peace, love, and joy with you everywhere.
Take care of yourself--be loving and forgiving to others, including yourself.
* My life as an HSP is like Christmas morning everyday: I have lots of gifts. Some I cherish, some I haven't opened yet, some I can't return and have to learn to live with.
* We are hurting the group of HSPs as well as ourselves when we don't think well of ourselves. Please honor your trait. It helps all of us. This is serious.
Let the beauty we love, be who we are --Rumi. Shine.
May the great sun shine upon us, all love surrounds us, and guide our way home.
Every system is perfectly designed to achieve the outcome it achieves. If what you're doing is not getting you the results you want, change what you are doing.
* I am what I am and that's all that I am. --Popeye the Sailor Man
You do not have to be good.
* What I have learned this weekend: Being different doesn't have to mean being lonely.
This has been a celebration of our shared uniqueness.
Make every day feel like a day on vacation.
Embrace your sensitivity!
When you come to the edge of all that you know, you must trust that you will have wings to fly or earth beneath your feet. Thank you for giving me wings!! Most illuminating.
* Don't be afraid to get wet.
* When feeling Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired, practice H.A.L.T.
* It's all good.
And breathe! Aaaahhh!
February/March 2005 Articles: